Tuesday 23 October 2007

I Got Caught

Well she caught me ......





Yes its me Teddy the Rocketman - apparently I look all grown up now my lovely puppy curls have gone. Believe me I put up a fight ....I jumped off the grooming table 3 times!!!

I'm not finished yet and have some more torture to endure .....and then Cora's next. Wait till she finds out!

We've been busy lately and not had much time to post - so we have a lot to make up. Cora's diggin is going well ......this is me and Holly checking her latest excavation out


as you can see my rear end has escaped the dreaded grooming table so far! lol

The others said I had to tell you how naughty I was a few months back - the very expensive new electric grooming table arrived and well it was left unattended for 20 minutes ......... as I fancy being an electrician when I am grown up. I thought I would get some practice in and set to work and stripped all the electrics from the table....gosh I had lots and lots of lovely coloured pieces of wiring and a nice remote control to play with!
Well the hooomans bought that particular avenue of fun to an abrupt end......the table was not only rewired - but is now Teddy proof! It has an aliminium shroud around the base and electrics. As K had only owned the table for 24 hrs we don't think its covered under warranty anymore LOL




Catch up with you all later


Teddy The Rocketmanx






9 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey Teddy, thank goodness the grooming table wasn't plugged in, you could have been zapped to kingdom come!
We're very impressed with Cora's digging. She does great work.

Keep out of trouble matie.
Hugs and tail wags to all you Thuglets,

Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy

Kirby said...

Oh Teddy, you look like such a little man now. Glad to hear that Cora is still digging. Oh, way to go on taking care of the new grooming table. Adults should know better than to leave a young Airedale alone. We are known for causing trouble! he he!!

Your pal,
Kirby

The Black and Tans. said...

Teddy you a real young man now, very handsome. Good luck with the rest of the airecut and we would love to see photos of the finished "you".

Molly and Taffy

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Yo Tedmeister...Good work on the rewiring. I chewed the cord off of a dehumidifier...it was 2 weeks old. Chewed it right in half. Bad puppy. Guarding angel Wire musta been around...it wasn't plugged in. I've heard that's a shocking experience...ya better not try it Teddy Boy.

Ya look handsome. You Dales have much more muscle butts than we foxy wires...I go to the gyn, but it's for no use.

Scruffy

Alf said...

Wow - Teddy you do look smart! I'm next for a hair cut! I'll try and chew the legs of my table - see if that helps! Mindy xxx

Finni said...

LOL
Teddy, you little devil! (actually that's my middle name too) You're looking a handsome lad though!!!
Finni x

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Teddy, don't you look handsome! J x

William Tell said...

What an ingenius pup you are, rewiring and all! I'll bet it works better now. :)

William Tell

Stanley said...

Whoa, Teddy!

I'm with Noah! Good thing that grooming table wasn't the last thing you ever messed with. Please stay away from remote controls and all electrical appliances until you are fully licensed as an electrician, OK?

I'm playing catchup too. Been a little busy with the sissy, but I'm back and can't wait to read the rest of your adventures.

Goober love,
Stanley