Monday 1 October 2007

We got a new paw ball

Yesterday we got a new Paw Ball ....wow did we have some!






Teddy & Cora






Catch me if you can..........Rocket Man









Its my ball!






Definitely mine!














Resting Cora Teddy and Holly













Paw it over Teddy....













Tug Tug Tug...Cora says I want a turn!





So what happened.......................

Whoops.....the end just came off in my mouth !!!!

But the ball is still intact! Cora has run off with it....

The Thuglets x

7 comments:

The Black and Tans. said...

That looks so much fun! Can it go bang if you sink your teeth into it?

The Thuglets said...

Yeth ..it can go bang and hiss just like the last one did!

Faya said...

Waouw this is...hum was (??) a nice ball...
Kisses, Faya

Molly the Airedale said...

We had one that looked just like yours except that it was a basketball! It was lots of fun! Our rope broke too! oops!

Love ya lots,
Maggie & Mitch

Lacy said...

woofies Thuglets!! wows watt funs u all had today wiff dat ball...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Kirby said...

You guys crack me up! I tear apart my toys just like that. Those ropes rip so easily. I hope you all have hours of fun with the ball!

Kirby

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Busy busy Thuglets!!! It was a nice ball for a while!!!! You guys are so numerous...how much food do the 6 of you eat in one day???????? In cups?????

Inquiring minds want to know!!
Lacie...( I eat 3/4 of a cup a day...Scruff eats less than one cup...!!)

Lacie