Sunday 25 March 2012

Saturday Afternoon

Another surprise from her trippe away ... look what we got on saturday! 




Hey Cora check this out says Teddy!





 Yikes ...Teddy we don't think you were meant to help yourself!  



 Cora I got one! 


 Mine's got peanut butter in!  


 Daleicious  

 Teddy was forgiven for his bad paw manners and got peanut butter in his...


 Cora am keeping my paws on mine  



Just another lick..yummy  


 Yep..Teddy has got two!  Well..Webster didn't want his says Teddy.



 Cora..I've got two now.   Holly left hers..but she licked all the peanut butter out!  



 Teddy & Cora decided time to play games with their kongs. 




Hunt and catch a kong....


 Cora.. whoo hoo I got 3 now! 


  Rocketman jumped into the tunnel!  



 Got the little bugger  kong

 Yahoooo..kongs are so much fun!  



 We wonder if they will come out to play today and maybe they could have some more peanut butter in them?  Hint hint..


Hope you are all having a great weekend.
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

18 comments:

GOOSE said...

Oh yes the peanut butter Kong. So much fun and tasty too. Fun and Tastey that is a winning combo.
Blessings,
Goose

Unknown said...

I'm drooling all over now!

How I wish I could have so many buddies to play with too!

Licks
Eva

Molly the Airedale said...

I love it when mom puts peanut butter in my Kong too! Have fun with them, guys!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Looks like a great Sunday!

Woofs,
Tommy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh yes,yummers. We love peanut butter in our kongs too. Mom freezes them so they last longer. It's been a while since we had one of those, off to nudge the MOmster into making some.

Happy sunday.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

George The Lad said...

Kongs are great fun, mom says she won't buy me another one until she finds the two that I have lost! The cheek of it, do you get your's filled with Yorkshire pub:) as well as peanut butter.
Gald mom's back home
Have a good week
See Yea George xxx

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a good surprise, did you say peanut butter....yum
Benny & Lily

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Wow Thuglets, it looks like your mom got the larger ones for you. We have the red ones (medium size) and my mom puts in almond butter then a good dollop of thick (high milk fat) yogurt and then tosses them into the freezer overnight and voila, frozen kong treats for us the next day.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

You guys are so cute jumping and dancing and doing "the hop".
I hope you got every bit of that peanut butter!
love
tweedles

Bassetmomma said...

Woo hoo!! Kongs and peanut butter! You can't get much better than that! :)

Stewey said...

Kongs are fun and delicious all in one :)
Stewey

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Thuglets, yay for you all. We love our Kongs too. Our favourite is peanut butter. The good thing about Kongs is that you can have the same fun all over again! No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

julee said...

Kongs are so much fun! We're glad to hear everyone got their own and don't have to share. Yey!
Violet and peeps

Berts Blog said...

I need one of those. I had one of those but my dog walker threw it into a swamp and I wasn't allowed to go get it.

I hope after My Vickie sees all the fun you are having with yours that she will get me another one.

Thanks my friends, I think you just earned me a trip to PetSmart.

Andrea W. said...

We like Kongs too !
In summer we put natural yoghurt in it and leave it in the freezer for some hours.

Than we have a nice "icecream"-Kong-Party in the garden. And mama can enjoy her own icecrem ☺

Hugs from frodo and mika

Remington said...

Ah....peanut butter....my favorite! Enjoy, my friends!

The Duke said...

tHAT LoookS like FUN! wHat a Grrate way To sPenD a Day!!

animal lover, quilt lover said...

This was a great post!! very nice pictures too!!